She speaks about adverse childhood experiences, parenting with post-traumatic stress, break-the-cycle parenting and adverse childhood experiences.
Her workshops and keynotes draw on both data and story. She feelings as well as facts and speaks openly, honestly and shamelessly about adult life with post-traumatic stress from developmental trauma.
She knows it’s possible to live, love and parent well after trauma while post-traumatically stressed….. It’s possible but it’s not easy.
- Parenting with PTSD: Breaking the Cycle Without Falling Apart.
- Self-Care as a Second Language after Developmental Trauma.
- Parenting is My Super Power: How Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences Empowers Parents.
- Portable & Affordable Healing & Recovery Tools for those with Traumatic Stress.
- It’s Not Trauma Informed if it’s Not Informed by Trauma Survivors.
Heather R. Hedrick, MS, LPC, LCAS, Rowan Center Director, Daymark Recovery Services, Benchmarks Conference, NC
“Ms. White, It was a very moving and powerful message and you gave some great insight on parenting with trauma. I loved the quote “ it is not trauma informed if it’s not informed by t
rauma survivors”. You are so right!! I would love to share your power point images that you shared on Friday with my clinical staff if would be willing to send it. I’m always looking for opportunities to help my staff develop their skills in working with trauma. “